everyday quality mattress for 25 years!
Because we care.
* For details refer to terms & conditions
Cool Tech sleep products are made in the UAE by Royal Palace Foam Factory LLC. Commercial production was commenced in 1990, and today it is one of the largest manufacturing facilities for sleep products in this part of the world.
The company has ISO 9001:2008 certification from UKAS for its Quality Management Systems. Cool Tech sleep products are put through a process of continuous product development. This ensures that our customers are always offered technically superior products.
Cool Tech Quality Assurance
Cool Tech guarantees that your mattress would be free from defects in material and workmanship as described in our guarantee. This guarantee doesn’t apply to damages from normal wear and tear during usage.
Length of warranty
This guarantee is valid for 25 years from the date of purchase for Cool Tech Mattresses by the original purchaser for Cooltech spring mattresses only.
Cool Tech Medical Mattress
Cool Tech Spring Mattress
Pure Foam Composition
Non – Box Top
This guarantee covers all components beneath the outer covering. The guarantee is not applicable to the covering and stitching.
If your mattress is repaired or replaced, this limited guarantee will not be renewed or extended.
Please see below the guarantee policy.
What is covered under the limited guarantee?
• Body impressions greater than 2”
• Coils or wires that are loose, broken, or protruding through mattress fabric.
• Bunching or shifting of raw materials.
What is not covered under a limited guarantee?
• Normal body impressions up to 2” (See mattress guide).
• Damage or bending to the perimeter border rods caused by bending or incorrectly moving
the sleep set or, sitting on the edge of the bed.
• Sagging that isn’t deep enough to meet the minimum sagging depth covered by the
warranty (most mattress warranties cover a sagging depth of 2” or more.)
• Cover fabrics, handles, and corner guards.
• Discoloration brought on by washing the mattress or normal wear and tear (in fact, as
we’ll discuss below, stains can actually void a mattress warranty).
• Warranty will not be extended if the chassis is bent, misshaped, or damaged.
• Mattress should be clean and tidy.
• Comfort level/preference and bed height.
• Damage to the mattress caused by either an incorrect or old foundation or insufficient
support (see Do’s and Don’ts section for more information on support).
• Normal wear and tear.
• Abuse, misuse, or neglect of the product.
• Normal increase in softness of the pressure-relieving foams or a decrease in the slow
recovery feature, which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress due to
normal use, temperature, or humidity.
• Damages resulting from delivery, handling, set-up, or assembly by customer or outside
• Guarantee excludes coverage of odors or smells resulting from hair or body oil and bodily
fluids of pets.
• Flip & Rotate: Failing to flip or rotate your mattress on a regular basis might also void its warranty.
• If you don’t feel comfortable on your mattress or you simply don’t like the feel of it for
any reason, that will not be covered under warranty
• Damages incurred by the mattress owner, such as accidental tears or scratches that
happen while transporting the mattress or sagging that results from jumping on the bed.
What will be done to correct the problem?
We will examine the product and decide if it is covered under this guarantee. We will then choose
either to repair the defective product or replace it with the same or a comparable product. In
case the item is no longer manufactured by us, we will provide an appropriate replacement at
90 days exchange policy
You may exchange your mattress once within 90 days if you find it unsuitable as per your
needs. Return your mattress with your receipt and this guarantee card to the store and select a
new mattress of your choice. Please ensure that your mattress is in good condition at the time
of exchange. If your mattress is found to be stained or damaged the same will not be applicable
under the 90 days exchange guarantee policy. No refund will be issued.
How to obtain guarantee service?
• In the event of service, contact 800 Royal (76925).
• Kindly present a copy of the original sales order and the unique code reference mentioned
on your guarantee certificate in order to validate your guarantee.
Do’s and don’ts of mattress care
• RETAIN THE PROOF OF PURCHASE- TO OBTAIN SERVICE Guarantee.
• Do air out your new mattress in a well-ventilated area.
• Replace the foundation when purchasing a new mattress. An old foundation may not
provide sufficient support. It may appear that your new mattress is sagging whereas the fault could lie in the foundation, which supports the entire mattress.
• Use a good-quality bed frame to support your mattress and foundation. For Queen
(150×200), King (180×200) or (190×200) or (200×200), use a frame that supports the
head, foot, and sides as well as having center support that includes a leg/foot that
extends to the ground. If you choose to use a slat bed frame instead, it must have at
least 7 slats. The spacing in between them should be no more than 2 inches wide. Using
an insufficiently supportive frame may cause damage to the product and invalidate your
• Carton your mattress and carry it upright on the side. It is easier to handle and less
likely to damage the mattress. In case of storage of mattress, please store it flat.
• Keep your bedding clean and use a mattress pad. Stains, soiling, fluid penetration or
other signs of abuse may void the guarantee make your bedding ineligible for repair
• Regularly rotate your mattress to minimize body impressions.
• Keep your mattress dry. Moisture, pressure, and temperature inside a mattress will
produce unwanted mold and mildew.
• Vacuum your mattress regularly to maintain hygiene and to avoid allergies.
• Place your mattress near an open flame, expose it to fire, or place it near a space
heater. This mattress is not flame or fireproof and can ignite/burn if exposed to open
flame or fire. If ignited the bedding materials can discharge dangerous gasses.
• Don’t smoke in bed.
• Don’t carry a mattress using handles.
• Don’t let anyone jump on your mattresses or foundation It was not built for that kind of
weight concentration or abuse.
• Don’t get your mattress wet.
• Don’t bend your mattress under any circumstances, as the innerspring unit would get
• Don’t use dry-cleaning material on any type of mattress, as it would damage some of
• Don’t eat in bed. Food spillage and stains might be difficult to clean or remove and may
void the guarantee.
Body impressions in the mattress appear as the comfort layers in the mattress settle according to
the contours of your body. The below diagram shows an illustration, it may vary depending on your
sleeping patterns. This can be reduced by turning the mattress as shown below.
Regardless of model, rotations should be done every 2 weeks for the first 3 months and every
2months after that, this is especially important within the first 5 years. Pillow top mattresses may
require a more frequent rotational schedule due to the increased layers of upholstery. If your
mattress shows significant signs of body impression in between the above-scheduled rotations,
feel free to change the schedule to accommodate your bed and sleeping style.